We want to make finding the apartment you'll love even easier. By filling out our
standard rental application before you visit the apartment community of your choice,
you can save yourself valuable time and energy, so you can concentrate on picking
out your new home.
Just follow these 3 easy steps and you'll be on your way:
- In the middle of this page, click on "download rental application now." A new browser
window will open with the rental application.
- After the application appears, simply click on print.
- After it has printed out, fill out the application in ink.
Once you've completed the application, you can take it to any of The Irvine Company
Apartment Communities leasing offices. For more information, please contact a leasing
consultant at the property of your choice.
If you are interested in additional housing programs and information, please contact
a leasing consultant.
What do I need to bring with me when I go to rent an apartment?
- Driver's license for U.S. citizens, passport for non-citizens.
- Financial information, such as checking and savings account information.
- Check, money order, or cashier's check for the deposit.
- Select communities accept visa for holds and deposits.
- Proof of income or ability to pay rent, such as tax return or recent paystub.
If other financial assistance will be provided, proof of the form of financial assistance
will be required. If unable to provide proof of income or ability to pay rent, with
satisfactory credit, a higher security deposit or qualifying guarantor may be required.
Completion of a rental application does not insure approval for rental of an apartment
home. Specific qualification requirements are available through any Irvine Company
Apartment Communities leasing office.